Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How To Get Paid Playing Video Games! (Snippet)

I’m going to try to keep this as short and sweet as possible, that way we can all get back to gaming and some of you can start making money.  Right now!  Let’s face it, hardcore gamers have a bad reputation.  When I say hardcore, I’m talking about people who spend six or more hours a day gaming.  Me, I spend about 12 – 14.  However, I make about $3000 a month doing so.  Let me take that back.  I did make $3000 a month doing so until the partner I had (everything was in that person’s name) started cheating me out of money.  That’s neither here nor there, because I still know all the secrets and the know-how. 

Yeah I could have strangled that person, but I’m a good person and I know good things will come to me.  It’s just how life is.  


This is a little bit of my newsletter that you can purchase from me. Through Paypal.

You don't need a Paypal in order to purchase, any major credit/debit card will do. 

As always, hugs and kisses, 

The Gamer Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment